a bit of Christmas in Virtual China
Posted on by Lyn Jeffery
We’ll be taking the next few days off to celebrate the holiday season.
In the meantime, here a few tidbits from Christmas in Virtual China:
- “The Christmas Flavor” Increasingly Intense; Should We Refuse Christmas?“. Chinaren.com article with comments, discussing the foreignness of Christmas and what it means that it’s all over the streets of China.
- an array of cutesie Christmas flash cards, pretty horrendous, which seem to be taken directly from some English language website with a few Chinese characters stuck on.
- not be missed: Motorola’s laowai (foreigner) Santa Claus who’s “come from far away” to bring presents to the Chinese netizen
- Christmas themed online games at Tom.com
- Molive’s exclusive: Shenyang winter swimmers do up Christmas in northern China…
3 comments on “a bit of Christmas in Virtual China”
a bit scary…
Maybe I don’t like christmas.Is it a shame?
they are crazy