More Molive photojournalism/photoblogging
I simply couldn’t resist and had to return to Molive.cn’s citizen photojournalism site again today. It’s pure China Daily odd news heaven, produced by who knows what kind of people, the kind who like to report on strange things for the rest of us to read. The kind who are photoblogging, because that’s another name for what this is. Aggregated photoblogging. Top photoblog on Molive belongs to Ah Nian, a 40 year old man from Hefei, Anhui. In fact, Ah Nian contributed the first three items below. Since there’s nothing that doesn’t happen in China, perhaps we’ll be seeing some new perspectives on life, news, blogging, and sharing content here. I haven’t found any newer stats on how many people are viewing or uploading yet. But China Daily.com.cn is posting photos with a [MOLIVE.CN] byline.
Today on "Latest Essential Content–Exclusive," we find these stories from October 18. [Editors filter content before it goes online, so perhaps it takes a day for things to appear]:
- [Hefei] "Water Walking Ball" Becomes Latest Entertainment Fashion: Ah Nian saw this in a park in the city of Hefei, Anhui province, and describes it as "an elegant activity" combining "entertainment, health, weight loss, and competition."
- [Strange] Stones Grow Hair Too: seen in a museum of unusual rocks in Xiamen
- [Xiamen] "Meat Rock": Another unusual rock from the same museum. This one looks exactly like a side of meat, and the author says that you really can’t tell it’s stone until you touch it. It’s said to be naturally occurring.
- [Nanjing] University Students Want to "Eliminate Poverty": October 17 was "International Poverty Elimination Day." A university in Nanjing held an activity, in which students participated enthusiastically. Here the students are, posting their pledges to eliminate poverty on a mural.
- [Danger] Why Are You Crawling on the Electric Wire? A little vine is crawling up into the electric wires in Dexing city, Jiangxi.
One comment on “More Molive photojournalism/photoblogging”
love the cool pics there.