Feng Shui Phone (from Motorola)
Posted on by Jason Li
Samsung Motorola has recently put forth a patent for the Feng Shui Phone, which, according to Unwired View, does the following (and I quote):
- Three-dimensional Hall-effect sensor
for measuring the strength of electromagnetic fields and to form a
compass to determine the geographic direction in which the main wall of
the house faces.
- Digital camera to determine color saturation, order and balance of the surroundings.
- GPS receiver to determine geographic location of the phone.
- The coordinates are then sent to the GIS databse
through wireless network to to get the information about the
surroundings of the location, e.g. the distance from the undesirable
sites such as major airports, landfills, and factories.
- Cellphone microphone is used to measure noise level of the location.
- AM/FM radio to measure the AM and FM transmission strength and the distance form nearest AM/FM towers.
- The table with the chi values of each parameter is stored in phones memory and is used for calculation of chi values of different parameters.
Via PostShow; info from Unwired View
One comment on “Feng Shui Phone (from Motorola)”
我只是条忘了前世的鱼([url=http://www.3456789.cn]wow gold[/url]),说好了今生在那片海边等待([url=http://www.v815.net]wow gold[/url]),却忘了你的样子和相约的日子(wow gold)。于是，天天，天天，天天的坐在那里(wow gold)，坐愁日落。